Thursday, February 26, 2009

Musings of a Lonely Woman

Just A Tiny Flaw

I loved every part
Every flaw
Every wrong
In you
The imperfections
They shined to me
The struggles you had
Made you stronger to me
I was so in love
So blinded by love
That I could see no faults
No weakness
No breaks
Even when,
You were
Just a tiny bit broken
A tiny bit
That I loved

And still love

But can I love
That tiny little flaw

When that tiny little flaw
Latched onto your mind,
At just the wrong time

And pulled you deep,
Down, away

Underwater

How can I still love the disease
When the disease stole my love?



A Missing

Take me in your arms tonight
Hold me close, let my breath
Bounce off your invisible chest
Let me run my fingers across your soul
Lets ours intertwine
Ghostly kisses, a gentle life
Pick me up, take me away,
Let me leave my body
Just a moment more
Let me see what comes next
Let me see what god has given you
In exchange for the pain and hate we feel
Let me see the perfection
The life, in death
Let yourself glisten
Then gently lead me back
To my soul, to my life
So I can rest, believe
Know that your pure white hands
Can still push me forward,
Guide me
Please my love, take me away tonight

Just for a moment
And restart my life
Refreshed, with no regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment