Monday, February 23, 2009

A Tear



It tingles
It tickles
A single drop
Fell from the roof,
I felt it splash
My hair, my hand
Could the roof be leaking?
This house is not that old
I look around, I see no water
I feel myself, there is no water

How could it be? Impossible at least

Then that night I lay in bed
I feel the tickle once again
Its on my arm,
Its on my wrist
I fall asleep in peace.

I sit inside the bus,
The bus I ride to see you
I am talking to my friends
I feel the drop,
once again,
Upon my hand,
I turn, I jump

It is not wet

You must of seen me jerk,
Seen me in your power,
For I felt it once again
And a bigger splash.
A dance upon my skin,
A tingle, a tickle, a single tear

Can I imagine ,
Such a sensation

Or is it
You,
my sweet,
Crying out to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment